Australian National University published a two-page "In Brief" summary of this paper in July 2014, and Timor-Leste's Ministry of Finance issued an eight-page response a few weeks later. We hope they will give similar attention to the completed, updated paper.
- Oil swamps the economy.
- Oil fuels the state machinery.
- The Sovereign Wealth Fund saves petroleum revenues.
- Spending grows quickly, but not always wisely.
- The resource curse has many faces.
- This petro-state doesn’t have much petrol.
- There isn't much time.
- References and bibliography